Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Call Me Paranoid

I thought I'd been hearing an absurd number of car alarms in the past few days.  The office left a note warning everyone that car thefts and break-ins are apparently on the rise in our neighborhood.  How lovely.

Everyone has been laughing at me ever since I acquired Club locks for both cars, which they wear like trendy accessories each time they are parked, wherever they are, without exception.  Now I feel like the most prepared one in town, or at least in this parking lot.  They probably aren't completely theft-proof, but at least they look like a whole lot of trouble.  I know it would be complete overkill, but I have thought of putting TWO club locks on at once to provide double the deterrent.  Nobody gets a free ride on my watch if I can help it.

1 comment:

  1. As the sweet little old lady once said to a man suffering from the attentions of thugs, "Nobody said you had to make it easy on the bastards."

    ReplyDelete