Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life Updates

The husband and I have just returned from a long road trip into the deep south to visit our families.  The visiting was fun, but the driving was a drag.  Is there any place more annoying than that South of the Border place off I-95 in South Carolina?  Seriously?  And I've never actually stopped there.  Unfortunately, a sudden attack of seasonal allergies along the way has left me with a stuffy nose and a horrendous cough which makes it difficult to get any good sleep and leaves me feeling like this.

Check out "Banana Bum."

I have a ridiculous laundry list of chores to do sooner rather than later, but at the moment it's difficult to do more than sit on the couch, sip DayQuil and watch Netflix.  At least I can sift through those 200 emails and catch up on my blog reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment