Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Libertarian Capitalism

I'm sick of waiting for the state of Maryland to condescend to allow me to sell my creations, so I'm engaging in a minor act of civil disobedience.  Don't worry; I'll still pay all my income taxes later.  The only hang-up is that I can't collect sales tax without a license, so Maryland residents are still out of luck.  The rest of the country, however, doesn't need to worry about it.

So, until I'm finally able to set up my Etsy store, shoot me an email if you like something you see, and I'll create a private listing under my Ebay account for you.  Prices are posted, and we are (quietly) open for business.  If you like something that's currently unavailable, I'm always willing to recreate the piece for you.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment