Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

27 Weeks and Closing

I realized yesterday that we only have nine weeks left.  We've been doing lots of things we don't usually do, like preparing a nursery, but the part of my brain that deals with emotional perception hasn't caught on just yet.  I've been tidying up the extra room; I do that all the time.  I've been building furniture; I do that all the time.  I've been painting walls; I do that all the time.  I've been painting and decoupaging decorative canvases; I do that all the time.  I'm used to pregnancy being a sort of incidental bodily function that eventually resolves itself and disappears without any long-term consequences.  Eventually it will seem real, but in the meantime there's lots of puttering around to do.

I'm still going in every week for a progesterone injection, and every two weeks now I have to get my cervix looked at just to be sure nothing untoward is happening.  So far, so good.  JoJo apparently weighs 2+ pounds and is right on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment